Entrepreneurs across the globe are diverse in their skillsets, yet unique in their dreams of creating change and fostering growth. Our services democratize business to help make these dreams a reality.
For the past several years, Adam has been working as a CFO/advisor for startups and growth-stage companies to provide them with strategic, financial, and operational guidance. His financial and operational expertise in this realm spans a diverse array of industries including technology, software, healthcare, consumer, retail, and food & beverage.
Adam received his B.S. from the University of California at Berkeley where he majored in Political Economy of Industrial Societies and was Captain of the NCAA Mens Division 1 Waterpolo Team. He and his wife, Jenny, currently live in Brooklyn, NY where he can be on occasion be found playing harmonica on weeknights in Red Hook and Fort Greene.
- Advise on key budget & business decisions for strategic planning and growth optimization
- Manage HR/payroll, legal (reviewing contracts), and sales comp plans
- Financial Modeling
- Create investor & board presentations
- Raise Equity and Debt
- Preparation of 409A valuations, Cap Table Management, and leading the due diligence process
- Set up and manage internal processes relating to monthly closings/reconciliations, revenue recognition schedules and policies.
- Monitor cash balances and model cashflow forecasts
- Bookkeeping Services
- New York, NY
Most pupils aim to find the best study papers for the smallest quantity of cash possible, therefore be mindful that they frequently have a very essay writer tight budget.
This can help you create the best option to be able to receive the very Affordable Papers best essay services.